SUMMA CUM LAUDE
Pasimodo® is a simulation platform for particle-based simulation of dynamic processes, created as part of a doctoral thesis project at ITM of Stuttgart University, which was later awarded the grade ‘summa cum laude’.
Pasimodo® is being developed further in cooperation between Inpartik and ITM.
Experiences gained from extensive use in industrial applications as well as the use of the software in numerous research and doctoral thesis projects help to continuously improve the performance of the software.
- parallel simulations on computer clusters or supercomputers with MPI
- automatic adaptive load balancing during parallel simulations
- the highest performance through uncompromising use of the latest multi-core simulation technology
- easy embedding in toolchains
- modular modelling and parametrization
- simulation models can be flexibly added-on to by the user
- interactions between solid bodies and fluids (fluid-structure-interaction)
- various possibilities for data import and export, e.g. of CAD data
- co-simulations with other simulation programs, such as e.g. multi-body simulation tools
- supports a multitude of materials and particle shapes
- additional particle types and interactions can be added via a plug-in interface
- creation and deletion of matter (particles) during the simulation
- real-time visualisation
Stubborn and lazy? As if! Pasimodo® is the fox among the donkeys. A simulation core geared towards high computer performance, at the same time very fast...Read more...
Are you one of those incorrigible non-purists, too? You are not ashamed of preferring clicking to typing...Read more...
Just let go of the reins! Then you’ll see: This donkey will turn into a beast. Pasimodo® Unleash takes the limits away from your wishes and possibilities...Read more...