Pasimodo®, the software developed by Inpartik, has for a long time been used effectively for research. As part of a close cooperation with the Institute of Engineering and Computational Mechanics of Stuttgart University (ITM – Institut für Technische und Numerische Mechanik) Pasimodo® is continually being developed further.
Current research applications include particle-based hybrid fluid simulations on supercomputers, cutting simulations taking into account complex material behavior, and computer simulation of laser beam welding processes, just to name a few of the various applications. Inpartik supports and advises ITM in their various research activities in the field of particle dynamics.
In addition, Inpartik maintains extensive cooperations and numerous contacts to other research establishments.
This high degree of networking with research centers from different fields enables us to always ‘keep our finger on the pulse of innovation’. Active exchange continually creates new ideas. These are immediately turned into solutions which are then available for industrial use without delay – where they are needed most.
- German Aerospace Center (DLR – Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt), Gilching
- Institute of Applied Mechanics - Chair of Continuum Mechanics, Stuttgart University
- Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics (ITWM - Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik)
- Laboratory of Hydraulics, Hydrology and Glaciology, ETH Zürich
- Institute for Computational Design, Universität Stuttgart
- German Aerospace Center (DLR – Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt), Stuttgart