Bulk Material and Fluid Simulations
Pasimodo® is a software package for particle-based simulations. Its main application is simulating granular media like sand, gravel, granulates handled in the chemical industry, etc. In addition, it can be used for simulating any other Lagrange-based methods, like fluid simulation with Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics.
Visit Inpartik at CeBIT 2018 in Hannover
11 - 15 June 2018, Hall 27, Stand 51
Pasimodo® on its way to Mars
Scientists of DLR’s Institute of System Dynamics and Control have used Inpartik’s software Pasimodo® to computer-simulate the hammering process of HP3-Mole, as part of the preparation of NASA Mars mission InSight. The simulation used a novel ground model implemented in Pasimodo®…
As developers we know our software inside out - strengths and weaknesses alike. So, should you need assistance solving your problems, we will be able to do so more quickly and competently than anybody else by using creative tricks and workarounds.
- Interactions between solid bodies and fluids (fluid-structure-interaction)
- Simulation models can be flexibly added-on to by the user
- Modular modelling and parametrization
- Various possibilities for data import and export, e.g. of CAD data
- Co-simulations with other simulation programs, such as e.g. N-body simulation tools